Back on the horse after a holiday mini-break. Let's kick it back into gear with some good ol' horror movie news shall we? Evil Dead, the reboot of Sam Raimi's 1981 horror masterpiece, has a marketing campaign that is most definitely pushing the terror and gore element. In fact one of it's most recent posters [...]Read More...
Download The DBR Mobile App!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Making of Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon
- Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon – #MusicMonday Album of the Week
- The Official Teaser for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Shows Smaug
- Battlefield 4′s E3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer Is Amazing
- The Entire E3 2013 Press Conferences for Microsoft and Sony
- Vampire Weekend’s “Modern Vampires of the City” – #MusicMonday Album of the Week
- Vampire Weekend’s “Diane Young” is in my Head (+ Gallery)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Has It’s First Poster, New Trailer on Tuesday
- The Visual Evolution of Superman’s Iconic ‘S’
- Friday Word of the Day: Job
Tags#MusicMonday AMC Basketball Batman Battlefield 3 Blake Griffin Brains ESPN Florida Gators Funny Game of Thrones Go Huskies! HBO IGN James Harden Kevin Durant Kobe Bryant LeBron James Louisville Cardinals Miami Heat Michigan Wolverines NBA NBA 2K13 NBA Basketball NBA Playoffs Oklahoma City Thunder Oregon Ducks Playstation 3 Prometheus Rika Seattle Seahawks Semi-TweetFest Skyrim Star Wars The Avengers The Walking Dead The Wire Thursday Trailer Shootout Trailer Twitter Video Games Washington Huskies Washington State Cougars XBox 360 Zombies