Like whoa… Simply put, Man of Steel is looking incredible right now. The latest trailer is titled "Fate of Your Planet", and has General Zod (Michael Shannon) demanding that Kal-El (Henry Cavill) surrenders or his adopted planet will be destroyed. I've probably said this before, but I really, really, really hope it's as good as it looks. [...]Read More...
Download The DBR Mobile App!
Top Posts & Pages
- Zod’s Making Demands in Man of Steel’s “Fate of Your Planet” Trailer (+ Gallery)
- VideoGamer.com’s Matt Lees Shares His Abridged Version of the Xbox One Announcement
- DouBle B’s NBA Basketball Picks: Conference Finals Edition
- Join Me For The Xbox Reveal Event on Twitter at 10am PST
- Kanye West Busts Out Two New Tracks on SNL – #MusicMonday
- RIP Ray Manzarek of The Doors (2/12/39 – 5/20/13) – #MusicMonday
- Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Black Mask Try to Catch Batman In The Arkham Origins Trailer (Gallery)
- Death Star Destroys Enterprise (Special Edition) Is Pretty Much What It Sounds Like, Which Is Awesome
- The New Teaser for Anchorman: The Legend Continues Has Liquor Breath and Wants to Be Your Friend
- Evil Dead: A DouBle B Quick-ish Review
Tags#MusicMonday AMC Basketball Batman Battlefield 3 Blake Griffin Brains ESPN Florida Gators Funny Game of Thrones Go Huskies! HBO IGN James Harden Kevin Durant Kobe Bryant LeBron James Louisville Cardinals Miami Heat Michigan Wolverines NBA NBA 2K13 NBA Playoffs Oklahoma City Thunder Oregon Ducks Playstation 3 Prometheus Rika Seattle Seahawks Semi-TweetFest Skyrim Star Wars The Avengers The Walking Dead The Wire Thursday Trailer Shootout Trailer Twitter UCLA Bruins Video Games Washington Huskies Washington State Cougars XBox 360 Zombies