"First came the goblins, then underpants gnomes, hippies, and crab people." South Park has had a scattered history in the video game world, with a game or two being okay, and the rest being pretty much shit. Obsidian Entertainment, developers of Fallout: New Vegas, and South Park series creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are [...]SEE SOUTH PARK CREATORS TREY PARKER AND MATT STONE AT E3 AFTER THE JUMP!
Download The DBR Mobile App!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2013 NBA Finals Micro Movies for Games 1-6 to Get You Jacked for Game 7
- The Making of Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon
- Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon – #MusicMonday Album of the Week
- The Official Teaser for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Shows Smaug
- Battlefield 4′s E3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer Is Amazing
- The Entire E3 2013 Press Conferences for Microsoft and Sony
- Vampire Weekend’s “Modern Vampires of the City” – #MusicMonday Album of the Week
- Vampire Weekend’s “Diane Young” is in my Head (+ Gallery)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Has It’s First Poster, New Trailer on Tuesday
- The Visual Evolution of Superman’s Iconic ‘S’
Tags#MusicMonday AMC Basketball Batman Battlefield 3 Blake Griffin Brains ESPN Florida Gators Funny Game of Thrones Go Huskies! HBO IGN James Harden Kevin Durant Kobe Bryant LeBron James Louisville Cardinals Miami Heat Michigan Wolverines NBA NBA 2K13 NBA Basketball NBA Playoffs Oklahoma City Thunder Oregon Ducks Playstation 3 Prometheus Rika Seattle Seahawks Semi-TweetFest Skyrim Star Wars The Avengers The Walking Dead The Wire Thursday Trailer Shootout Trailer Twitter Video Games Washington Huskies Washington State Cougars XBox 360 Zombies